As the owner of 5280Click Denver SEO, I can not stress enough, to all business owners to invest in quality web analyst for your sector of business. As you roll out your internet marketing campaigns, search marketing research is an ongoing process. Let 5280Click focus on reporting, research, implementation, key word analysis and pay per click management. As your business website internet presses increases and gains followers, other paid media, like Facebook ads can be implemented. Most importantly, organic search results can be tracked and analyzed to optimize the direction of your marketing.
Routine marketing campaigns require constant tracking, management, and analysis. Working with marketing experts on your staff or contracted marketing firm will give Brian Robertson, owner of 5280Click SEO, the correct direction to optimize. The growing client base of 5280Click allows our SEO company to coordinate and maintain several project simultaneously. Increasing our ability to monitor the success of the metrics on many different styles and campaigns. Our goal is to research what key words and searches will net the most new business in your industry.
As of November 1st 2012, 5280Click manages our owns over 15 WordPress websites. We use 15 or more YouTube channels with over 3 million combined views, and 30 or more blog style websites. We are passionate about your business website ratings and we organically ensure your site to the first page. Let Brian Robertson uses these online assets to create, integrated marketing plans for your business.
Our services offer:
- Testing of marketing offers and programs
- Managing Paid Media placement in conjunction with the agency. We also monitor and report on results
- Managing the strategic development of advertising and media campaigns
- Providing strategic direction for advertising, online and media-buying agencies
- Overseeing the implementation of annual and quarterly media plans
- Providing measurement and analysis of digital marketing initiatives
- Managing spend vs. monthly, quarterly search and media budgets; building and executing marketing against the annual plan.
- Managing paid and organic search efforts across all properties
- Develoing customer segmentation and keyword strategies for all paid search programs, and supervise the search for third party vendors for partnerships.
- Audit, develop, generate and analyze SEO performance via site and search traffic analysis reporting
- Conducing directory submissions and revisions
- Performing site-level technical analysis, evaluations and optimization
- Conducing state-of-search landscape competitive analysis
- Evaluating effectiveness of existing SEO site strategies
- Generaing increased, higher quality traffic to increase traffic
- Creating, implementing and monitoring SEO campaigns that generate highly engaged qualified traffic, addressing long-tail opportunities and better conversion rates
- Coordinate SEO campaigns with identically orchestrated PPC campaigns
- Analyze Google Analytics, Omniture Site Catalyst to make decisions on future
We are looking for a V8 powered search marketer, passionate, about the web and built for online crusades with a specialty in Search, Media and analytics. This individual will work to create, integrate and execute marketing plans and programs, with particular focus on organic and paid search and web analytics. This individual will be expected to test and (where successful) recommend ways to optimize to better reach potential customers online. He/she will also be responsible for constantly optimizing organic search ranking of corporate and partner web properties. Monitor and report on the success of the online initiatives and continuously optimize each initiative to create buzz and revenue for the company.
Naturally, you love digital media and have a special affinity for how innovative companies and agencies use data to ignite customer relationships and build business opportunities. You want nothing more than to understand the story behind the data so you can create relevant insights that drive action that impacts the bottom line. You’re also a great communicator, and are as comfortable in front of clients as you are working with cross-functional teams wherever they are located. Self-motivated and committed, you thrive in a fast-paced environment that challenges your entire skill set.
Activities include: Qualifications:
- Exceptional knowledge of Search Engines and Search Engine Optimization.
- Stunning expertise in Omniture (implementations and reporting), Google Analytics and Search methodology.
- Be on the cutting edge of the digital industry and really love diving into the numbers-not for the sake of the numbers but as a determinant of business success in an increasingly electronic marketing environment.
Proven track-record of developing and executing successful demand generation programs with high-ROI.
- Better-than-ever Pay-Per-Click marketing campaign execution
- Proven at building juicy, expressive, SEO/PPC marketing strategies from the ground up.
- Intellectual horsepower, quick learner, with excellent writing and communication skills.
- Positively proficient with web technologies and online Marketing Systems
- An ear for the heartbeat of the online world, with an eye for the lifeblood of the company
- Strong PPC experience, including working well with management of a Search agency.
- Strong web metrics reporting and analysis skills.Strong project management skills
- Minimum 3-5 years of analytics and search marketing
- Ability to work independently on projects, designing, documenting and managing project with minimal or little direct management involvement.
- Ability to work within a team environment and check in with management on multiple project statuses. Team is not limited only to internal clients but also within cross-functional team and vendors. Aligned with strong accountability to the larger team’s purpose, mission and goals.
- Ability to take initiative to solve problems without being directed, including taking ownership of an issue that comes up that may not be immediately in job description. Ownership until resolution is key. Accustomed to fast-paced environment, juggling multiple priorities at once.
- Individual must excel in fast-paced, dynamic, global work environment where collaboration and team orientation are critical to success. Candidate must have strong people skills and adhere to First Data values, including embodying the highest ethical standards; satisfying clients by exceeding their expectations; and treating people with respect and dignity.